Dear reader, what can you do for free?
It's an honest question, after all. In the world we live in now, very little is done without some kind of monetary exchange. What has changed? Well, more likely than not it has been our expectations of the world. Who now wants to spend the day without the use of electricity, the use of electronic devices to keep us entertained in every way every minute of the day? Who wants to spend the time without the use of their phones to text people with, or even to browse the internet with?
Well reader, let me tell you. There is so much to the world outside of who the electronic generation has turned us into. I look outside every day and I see the green of the trees as spring has sprung, I see the grass growing at exponential rates, as the world continues on as normal without us. Please join me, dear reader, as I walk outside and enjoy the nature that has been provided to me, instead of just groaning at the amount of gas that it will take to cut your grass that has grown oh too well. Go outside on a rainy, stormy, thundery day and watch the clouds light up above you. Watch as the rain dances through the foliage and patters on the roofs of the houses around you. Animals that live around your house, as around mine, take the time to refresh themselves in the rain. It is a way for the world to renew itself for the moment. Renew yourself with it, and remember all that the world has to offer outside of your electric plugs and sockets. Even in the city, I assure you that this all is apparent in even the densest of populations. Reader, you just need to search a little.
No comments:
Post a Comment